Twenty FW.44s were procured on a German loan received after granting Luftwaffe the right of using the Turkish airspace. The planes procued by the armed forces were transferred to the civilian establishment called the Turkish Air League (THK). They were deployed in 1937 and they remained in use until 1963. <br><br> The THK logo is seen on the port side of the planes.
Turkey | Other