Derna airfield, Africa Pln., September 1941. This airplane painted in desert camo on the top RLM79, and RLM78 on the bottom. The letter 'Z' painted in blue, signifies this aircraft belongs to a Headquarter battalion. The white ring around the fuselage and white tipped wings served as a quick identifying markers in the Mediterranean Arena between 1941-43.
Germany (Nazi) | Military