Heinkel He.111 | XT-ATC

Aircraft model
He.111A

This He.111A was used as transport airplane by CATC. On this plane, the engines were later replaced by the ones from DC-3. That plane belonged to CATC (Central Air Transport Co.), another big airlines in wartime China. It was the successor of Eurasia, a Sino-German airline. CATC was a pure Chinese company. The Chinese government owned 80 percent of the company, while the remaining 20 percent was held by Chinese citizens. This He.111A crashed during taking off in Kunming on December 25th 1944, damage beyond repair.


Aircraft model

He.111

Operator

Icon_32_253 China (National Government 1940-1945) | Airlines > Central Air Transport Co.

Registration number

XT-ATC

Heinkel He.111 | XT-ATC