The windows aft of cockpit have been replaced by metal. The oil cooler doors on the upper center wing section in front of the flap hinge line are in the open position.original size link JPEG 1038 x 749, 73.2 KB
added 19 Aug 03:38
Fourth production F7F-1, was delivered 29 June 1944 to the Naval Air Test Center, Patuxent River.
United States of America | Military > U.S. Navy > Naval Air Test Center
Grumman F7F "Tigercat" | F7F-1 | BuNo.80262 | 4