SIPA S.12 of EALA 3/71 (Escadrille d'Aviation Legere d'Appui = Light Support Airplanes Squadron), based in Djelfa 1956. This machine was derived from the German Arado 96, training plane produced under licence in France and in Czechoslovakia after WWII. In Algeria, SIPA's were used to reconnaissance and light ground units support purposes.
French Republic | Military
SIPA Ar.296/Ar.396/S.11/S.12 | N28